The A to Z of E-Sessions
The A to Z of Engagement Sessions - NEW CLASS!
The A to Z of Engagements Everyone tells you an engagement session is your best opportunity to break the ice, to get to know your couples and let them get to know you, but what they don’t tell you is the “how to”. An engagement session is so much more than just delivering photographs to your couples.
In The A to Z of Engagement Sessions, Moshe Zusman will share his secrets, from inquiry to delivery, help you build relationships with your couples and tell you how to make lifelong clients and followers out of every wedding party.
We’ll start with about 3 hours of classroom instruction which will cover everything from business to technical to social media and post-production. From there we move onto the hands-on workshop where we will set up an engagement shoot and demonstrate what was taught during the classroom session. The rest of the workshop is spent in hands-on time where attendees can set-up, shoot and ask questions.
What you will learn:
- How to respond to the initial inquiry
- How to convert an engagement only inquiry into a wedding booking
- How to make lifelong clients and followers out of the wedding party
- The best way to capture the personalities of your couple while remaining true to your style
- How to maximize post production time
- How to create the best impact when delivering the images using social media, teaser posts and blogging
- What gear to use
- How to shoot in different light – daytime, noon, night
- Techniques for using the Canon 600 EX-RT flashes and Profoto B1 strobes
- The best way to pose your couples for the most flattering images – focusing on C and S curves